George E. Tragos
Attorney George E. Tragos is the founding partner at the Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos. He has defended clients in numerous high-profile cases for more than 40 years. George is a board-certified criminal trial law attorney as well as a former state and federal prosecutor.
His legal abilities and experiences are exceptional, and his certification is the Florida Bar’s highest level of recognition. There are few attorneys in Florida who can match the knowledge and competence that George E. Tragos possesses.
Awards & Accolades
Attorney George E. Tragos’ outstanding legal proficiency allows him to handle many types of personal injury cases and other areas of law. He continues to serve his clients with excellence and discretion, especially in high-profile cases, like that against Hulk Hogan’s son, while still keeping his integrity and confidence of his clients.
As a tenacious and resourceful trial attorney with a forceful presence in the court room and an impressive record of success, George E. Tragos is respected by fellow judges and attorneys for his ethical standards and professional demeanor. He is also a Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer.
Attorney George E. Tragos has been selected by many renowned periodicals, including:
Exceptional Experience & Record of Success
Attorney George E. Tragos is a family man with strong roots in his community and devotion to his faith. As the founding member at the Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos, he plays an essential role in the firm’s dedicated representation of clients and defense of rights preserved in the U.S. Constitution. George E. Tragos played essential roles in several organizations:
- Finance & Tax Committee of the Florida House of Representatives Staff
- Felony and Misdemeanor Divisions of the State Attorney’s OfficeChief
- Criminal Division
of the U.S.
Middle District of Florida Chief
- Courts of Switzerland in France,
Switzerland, and Austria investigations U.S. Rep.
- President’s Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force Lead Trial
Notable Appearances and Affiliations
Attorney Tragos frequently lectures at continuing education seminars and guest lectures on Legal Ethics at Stetson University College of Law. He is also an acclaimed author with works appearing in several legal publications. His success in high-profile cases has earned him features on a number of national news networks, including ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC’s Dateline, CNN’s Nancy Grace, and FOX’s On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.
He has also appeared on numerous local news networks representing his clients and is a regular guest commentator on various national legal topics.
George E. Tragos has past and present affiliations with many organizations, such as:
- Board of Visitors Regent University College of Law – Present
- Clearwater Beach Jaycees – Former President
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Past President
- Herbert Goldberg Criminal Law American Inn of Court – Past President
- Clearwater Bar Association – Past President
- Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar Association – Former Chairman
- Florida Bar Federal Practice Committee –Former Chairman
- Florida Bar Rules and Evidence Committee –Former Chairman
- Sixth Circuit Grievance Committee –Former Member
- Sixth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission – Former Member
- Sixth Circuit Pro Bono Committee –Former Member
- Federal Court Grievance Committee –Former Member
- Pinellas County Personnel Board – Former Member
Contact the Law Offices of Tragos, Sartes & Tragos and retain more than 40 years of excellence from
George E. Tragos and the other Clearwater injury lawyers at our firm.