St. Pete Reckless Driving Accident Attorneys
There were 5,598 reckless driving violations in the Sunshine State in 2020, and 456 of those violations occurred in Pinellas County. Reckless driving is not only dangerous to the driver but to all the other road users as well. It is also a criminal offense. In Florida, any individual who drives any motor vehicle in wanton or willful disregard for other individuals and their properties’ safety has committed reckless driving.
Put simply, reckless drivers act intentionally with purposeful indifference to the potential consequences that could be caused by their reckless actions. For example, reckless driving behaviors could include fleeing law enforcement officers, drag racing, speeding in traffic, and other erratic or dangerous driving patterns.
If you were hurt in a reckless driving accident, the St. Pete reckless driving accident attorneys of Tragos, Sartes, & Tragos will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Damages You Can Recover in a Reckless Driving Accident Case
Victims who have suffered injuries in a reckless driving accident might be entitled to recover non-economic and economic damages in an insurance settlement or personal injury lawsuit. Depending on the exact severity and nature of your injuries, you could recover:
- Economic Damages – These usually include lost earnings, medical expenses, lost earning capacity, and/or property damage.
- Non-Economic Damages – These typically include emotional and physical pain and suffering, reduced quality of life, disfigurement, and/or scarring.
Seeking Compensation for Reckless Driving Accident Damages
While our St. Pete reckless driving accident attorneys work on your case, you can focus all your attention on treating and healing from your serious injuries. Our attorneys will manage all the legal aspects of your reckless driving accident case and will:
- Advocate for you. We will provide expert legal advice and fight for your legal rights every step of the way.
- Investigate your case and assess your damages. We’ll gather evidence to support your case and damages, so we can determine the value of your claim.
- File and handle your insurance claim. We will file your injury claim within the required deadlines. We’ll likewise handle all the communications between you and the other party, including their insurance providers and lawyers.
- Negotiate with the other party and take your case to trial if needed. We’ll try our best to negotiate an insurance settlement that will cover all your damages. But if the other party refuses to make a fair settlement offer, we are prepared to take your case to court to secure proper compensation on your behalf.
Get in Touch With Our Skilled St. Pete Reckless Driving Accident Attorneys Now
Need help seeking financial compensation for a reckless driving accident that left you physically, financially, and emotionally drained? Our St. Pete reckless driving accident attorneys can explain your legal rights and options, as well as the relevant laws that apply to your case, to make sure that you recoup all the losses you incurred in the reckless driving accident.
Contact Tragos, Sartes, & Tragos by calling (727) 441-9030 or completing our online form to set up your free case review with one of our St. Pete reckless driving attorneys.