Is Mark Means qualified to represent Lori Vallow?
We have received a lot of questions about Lori Vallow's attorney, Mark Means. Who is he and is there something weird going on? Join the Lawyer's You Know, Peter Tragos and George Tragos (big George) to discuss.
This case continues to grip the nation, and it’s already getting the Lifetime movie treatment. Lori Vallow Daybell was arrested and charged with the murder of her children after the kids’ remains were found last year on Chad Daybell’s property in Idaho. The couple was said to be involved in a doomsday prepper cult anticipating the end of the world.
Some of the topics we cover in this video:
- Mark Means is not death penalty certified & what that means.
- Was he court-appointed?
- Did Lori want Mark for a better chance at an appeal?
- Why do you think the court-appointed him if he is not a crim attorney?
- Will Mark be asked to co-console if not fit for this case?
- Should we give mark means props for getting Lori declared incompetent like many other lawyers have failed to do so in other cases?
- Is Mark Means only looking for fame?
- Is mark means also a part of lsd?